Saturday, October 4, 2008

Pics Galore - aka Pic Obese :D

Pffft I can't figure out how to get my pictures centred with their co-ordinating blurbs, so you get potluck :p

Pic 1 - a "Sweet Blog Award" I received from the delicious Barb at So How Was Your Day - thanks Barb! Check out her blog - talk about eye candy!

Pics 2 & 3 - crockpot applesauce made with the apples my neighbour brought over :) This was the first time I made applesauce in the crock - it's a fabulous way to cook it!

Pic 4 - Blizzard Stew made in my brand spanking new KitchenAid dutch oven :) I always add some kind of meat to it - today I added diced ham - YUM!

Pic 5 - part of a Christmas gift I'm working on - so far I've made 2 hotpads, 4 placemats, a fabric basket and 2 decorated tea towels --- I have a few more pieces in mind to go with the set, and will try to find the fabric in New York next weekend :)





5 comments:

  1. I'd love the recipe for the applesauce/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making crockpot applesauce...I even like peeling the apples! Congrats on your award...your gift box should be filled to overflowing right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering my FALL INTO FALL "I Want Candy!" giveaway. Hope you win!

    S.W.A.K.
    www.CuteStuffInside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that kitchen set! Whoever gets that is one lucky person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all looks so yummy...think I want to come to your house for dinner! Thanks for entering my giveaway! Good luck finding more fabric in New York, my home! Maybe you'll be picking up a tablerunner from me too! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails