Monday, October 27, 2008

This isn't good ...




I was working on bibs today with a big piece of kitty cat flannel I had in my stash. I decided to add trim to each one, but they didn't turn out like I hoped! Individually they look cute (imo), but grouped en masse - they look like crap. I'm not sure if I'll send all of them to the shelter for the bazaar - just looking at the picture makes me want to throw some of them on the floor, LOL!!! What a dilemma - what if I send them to the bazaar and they're so ugly they give someone a heart attack???!! ACK!! Not sure what I'm going to do about this ... must think :p The two with the lace trim look cute, tho, so they can go :)

The two cage quilts turned out great, as did the Christmas pillowcases - so all in all it's been a pretty good sewing day!! I have beef stew cooking away in the oven, and my crockpot tapioca looks and smells delicious!

1 comment:

  1. Great fabric on those pillow cases. That's my kind of Christmas fabric. And yes, the bibs with the lace are adorable and while I can see where you were going with the other ones, well.. sometimes the best laid plans and all...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails