Saturday, February 14, 2009

Church fundraiser ...


Still having fun making totes!! This one is for a friends' church fundraiser. It's lined with the floral fabric that's on the outside and handles, and it measures 18 x 11 X 4. The pattern is the Charm Party Tote by Penny Sturges. I'm going to make a couple of little bags to go inside, with some of the scrap fabrics :)

Happy Valentines Day! Hubby and I don't really do the V-Day thing, but we're ordering Chinese food for supper - so I guess that's my present, HAHA.

2 comments:

  1. You are the tote queen, Sandra......It is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty tote! I admire your generous soul. You give so much of yourself to help others.
    Hope you had a marvelous Valentines Day with your sweetie and that your Chinese dinner was delicious.
    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails