Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Measuring tape upcycle ... and BAH Humbug :D



Measuring tape snappy bags - tutorial here :)

Another measuring tape snappy bag :)
The last of that batch of measuring tape bags :D

A humbug/triangle bag - fabric cut to 6.5" x 6.5" - next time I'll cut to 6.5" x 7.5" and stitch the zipper onto the 7.5" side :D  No raw edges inside :)

Quicky zipper bag to finish off some cute Christmas scraps :)

EEEK love this one!  Loralie Christmas doggy block made into a little zippy - this is SERIOUSLY cute (iidssm!) :)

It's very handy having electricians in the house - I ask, and at least one of them will come home with a dead measuring tape for old mom to use in these measuring tape/snappy bags - thanks Nick! 

6 comments:

  1. My husband just "lost" one of his measuring tapes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you done with your Christmas sewing yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. those tape measure bags are so cute, as are the little triangle pouches! Are you entering them in the pouch hop contest?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been catching up on your blog! Awesome stuff! Wishing you a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, a Snowy Winter Solstice, Happy Hannakah....hehe, you know I love winter holidays!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look fabulous, Sandra, but I love, love, love the Loralie Christmas doggy pouch!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails