Sunday, December 23, 2012

Some unposted photos :D

It's been a hectic few weeks but this is the home stretch - I hope we're all ready! I took some pictures tonight of some projects that were finished over the last few weeks - these are projects that will go to Blue Hills:

Flanel bibs to use up the last of this cat flannel
Zipper and measuring tape "snap happy" type bags, using up scraps and remants ...

Snowman pillowcase and a measuring tape bag

Here are several projects that will go in the gift box for future gifting (or which will go to Blue Hills later on):
Handled boxy bag

Christmas zipper bags

Cherry zipper bags (the cherry fabric was a remnant from Joanns)

Shark zipper bags

Drawstring bags - there's a free tutorial @ In Color Order (but these were made from the purchased version of the pattern)

Cute zipper pouch for a kiddo :)
Now I'm off to make some desserts for tomorrow night - we're visiting friends and I'm in charge of dessert :D  If I don't post again for a few days, I hope everyone has a happy and safe Christmas - enjoy yourselves, and don't go crazy trying to get everything done, or trying to make everything perfect!  I didn't get to some projects, and some things didn't work out as planned, but I did what I could, and now it's time to relax and spend some time with my husband and sons!

7 comments:

  1. You HAVE been a busy lady! Everything is lovely as always. Happy Christmas. Enjoy your lovely family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely goodies as always...
    Happy Christmas...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've gotten so much sewing done! This year, I've been woefully under-prepared. I was 65% finished with a pair of pajama pants for my nephew today, when I figured out that I had cut out one of the leg pieces wrong...prompting a run to JoAnn fabrics and prayers along the way that they would still have the same flannel I needed! They did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Sandra. Amazing job on everything and as always such pretty fabrics. Enjoy your Christmas with the family you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done! I see some yummy fabrics in use.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's amazing the amount of projects you sew, Sandra!!! You deserve a well earned break. They all look great, but I especially like the cherry zipper bags and the last kid's pouch. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails