Thursday, December 2, 2010

Linen + XS (cross-stitch) = pretty :)

This linen zipper bag worked out beautifully - it's lined with the Christmas print that it's sitting on, and measures 7.5" x 7.5" - I'm really pleased with it!  It'll be going in the mail tomorrow or Saturday, hopefully to arrive in time for Christmas, lol.

 Another success - this one worked out far better than the freakish one from yesterday, LOL.  I love this fabric - I think I need to find more of it!  This passport/receipt bag measures 8" x 9" :)

1 comment:

  1. I just love this precious little bag! Thank you so much, Sandra!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails