Friday, January 20, 2012

Hedgehog goulash, LOL

Hubby and I went to see the new Sherlock Holmes movie tonight-  I quite enjoyed it, although it was a bit darker than the last one!  I'll definitely buy the DVD when it comes out, and I saw previews for several other movies I'd like to see - especially Men in Black 3 --- I can't wait for that one, lol!

 I got an old(ish) UFO finished today and tried something new - this is a clutch pattern that I downloaded a while back (when it was free) - it's quick and simple to piece after the QAYG construction is done :)

I used a sew-in magnetic snap set for the closure - I still prefer zippers so I'd like to find a bag in this shape with that kind of flap - but with a zipper!  I suspect I can find a pattern @ Keyka Lou's site, lol.

1 comment:

  1. I like the clutch! It's so cute. I was looking at the website link at the patterns - they're so pretty but no zippers!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails