Friday, June 1, 2018

Photo catch up -- May finishes #1 :D

Despite the fact that my dungeon is still freezing - around 60F - I managed to get a lot of sewing done in May - while wearing a very warm hoody and generally - long pants as well! My poor achy fingers though, lol >:D Many boxy bags were completed for Belinda's Place ...






... and some flickies were made for the kidlets at Blue Hills.



Lots more bags to share - I mainly did SMS front zip pouches and boxy bags last month, and got quite a few done!  I hope the ladies @ the shelter enjoy them - hubby and I will be doing a big drop-off sometime next week :D

I'm turning off commenting for a while - Google/Blogger is having problems with them, and I have things on the go right now - some good (spending more time offline with friends, and getting outside more), some bad (friends with health scares), and some in the middle (catching up on things around the house).  I got myself a pedometer and I'm actually enjoying "feeding" it and racking up the mileage!  I had no idea that would happen to me almost as soon as I started using it - I'm putting over 10k steps on it per day, which is pretty. darn. good.  :)

More pix to follow - but now, I'm going to go outside to chit chat with my neighbours, whose adorable kiddos are outside playing basketball.  When more than one neighbour is outside at the same time, there WILL be chatting!  :)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails