Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I like big bundts and I cannot lie :D

Tomato soup bundt (I call it Walnut Spice) made to celebrate I Like Big Bundts (#3!) -- 30 days of bundt cakes - by Mary, the Food Librarian :)  I made this last night and had to slice and pack enough slices for our oldest son to take to work for lunch this week, lol.  Yes, the cake went over VERY well - thank you Mary, as always, for hosting this decadent smorgasbord!

I think this will be my next one, although it's going to have to wait until we get back from vacation, lol.

7 comments:

  1. When are you going to have a bundt cake giveaway? Or how about if we mail you a SAS you will send us a sample!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so good... makes my mouth water!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh yum... I'm with corina... send samples!!! haha
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey- thanks for sharing about the 30 days of big bundt cakes. I scooted over to check it out, what fun! I usually end up dumping the cake batter into a bundt pan myself. Now I think I gotta collect some different fancy pans. Uh-oh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks deliciuos... but tomatosoup in it???? how does it taste?

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cake looks yummy! I'm sure your son will love the homemade desserts for his lunch. Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks great! I would probably also call it walnut spice, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails