Sunday, April 20, 2008

New Project?


I drafted this up in EQ tonight to possibly use for a project I want to complete. This is just an idea and I'm not even sure if it will fly, but it sure does look pretty! The pattern was a freebie at Golden Quilts - I've had it saved for a long time as I've wanted to make it for a long time! And of course - who doesn't like delicious delectable aloof kitty cats?? ;) I got the first 5 (of 35) blocks made yesterday - they're paper pieced - I'm quite liking them, so I hope the project goes smoothly!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails