Friday, November 6, 2009

The dog SAL is now finished :)


Part 6 was posted yesterday, and I finished stitching them today. Now I have to figure out what project to use the stitcheries in! I have an idea in the back of my mind - I just need to go through my project files and pick out the one that will work best :D


I also got a bit of sewing done today - a special zipper bag (one of a set of 6), and a bib - I'll get a picture of the zipper bag tomorrow - I'm too lazy to take my butt downstairs to get a photo, lol. I can't post the bib because it's a gift :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails