Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thrift store find :)


Last year I found a rather worn out and ripped tablecloth at Salvation Army - it seemed to have lots of usable fabric so I bought it - I think I paid about $2 for it. Tonight I found it when I was pulling out my Christmas fabrics, so I grabbed it and whipped up a lined gift bag :) The drawstring top is the same as Terry Atkinson's sock sack, and the construction of the lined bag is the same as Monica (Happy Zombie)'s poochie bag! It's about 17" X 21" (going by memory - I'm too lazy to hike my butt downstairs to remeasure it) :D

3 comments:

  1. Cute bag, such a wonderful idea !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. Of course I love it. It is vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute..now stop showing off...LOL...you are a busy girl aren't you...hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails