Monday, March 1, 2010

March came in like a lamb ...

will it go out like a lion??!!  *yikes* :D

I got a bit of sewing done today -- 3 cat pillows, and one cage quilt for the Newmarket shelter - I'll see what I can get finished up this month and then take everything to the shelter at the beginning of April :)

We delivered dozens of zipper bags to the Newmarket shelter on the weekend - I'm making more, but trying to use cat and dog fabrics that I have in stash - they should sell well, or they might use them in gift baskets - their call!


Here are a couple of pinwheel blocks I made last night, inspired by a "Pinwheel Sampler Quilt Along" from P.S.  I Quilt  :)  It appears she's doing 16 blocks - two of each of 8 designs?  So far we're to make 2 each of the first two designs, but I think I might shake things up a bit and make some pinwheels from Quilters Cache - they have lots of different designs :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails