Monday, September 6, 2010

A few photos :)

I took some fabric photos this morning - here's the first batch :D

Animal strips for a soft baby book :)  Here's one side ...
... and here's the other side :)  There was no name on the selvage so I don't know who the manufacturer is.
Timeless Treasures print ... just because :D


Halloween frogs by Timeless Treasure, and Coffee Break by Linda Maron for SPX Fabrics, for coffee cup cozies :)

Grammie and Mimi's Baby Geniuses Grow Up! by Linda Carlson and Diana Henage for Benartex ... side 1 ...

and here's side 2 -- for some sort of soft baby book :)

Treasure Bears panel by Leslie Beck for Springs Creative Products Group - a soft book panel :)

Here's a close-up of the front and back covers - cuteness!


More later - I need to get the dishwasher loaded ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails