Sunday, September 5, 2010

Is there such a thing as "too much" shopping??!

I'm too exhausted to do a full post tonight - hubby took me shopping @ several Lens Mill stores yesterday (Cambridge and Waterloo) - then we went to a BBQ at a nephew's house for supper (oh lordy, they made bbq flank steak crusted with Tex Mex spices - it was out of this world delicious!) ... today we were out the door before 7:00 a.m. to head to Buffalo for more shopping @ Joanns ... we didn't get home until after 9:00, lol.  My bags are all over the front hall, as are the contents - I'll clean everything up tomorrow but for now - sleepy shopper needs sleep! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I don't care what anyone says ~ shopping IS hard work!
    Hope you had lots of fun though. Can't wait to see what you got.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails