Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Heather :)

It was my sister-in-law's birthday today (well, actually, yesterday, since it's now past 1:00 a.m.) - HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!!

The tablerunner I posted about earlier was for her - she liked it - here it is on her dining room table :)

Here's a picture of one of her goldens --- this is Miss Sunni - all ready for Christmas, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
Here's some eye candy --- http://www.flickr.com/groups/527823@N24/pool/--- a Flickr "pool" of handmade Christmas gifts - lots of the pictures link to tutorials or blog posts for further information - have a peek - maybe you'll find ideas for next year - I did!!

Sandra :)

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails