Thursday, December 13, 2007

The ultimate compliment ...

DS1 (18) asked me to make a big batch of tiramisu to take to work to share with his crew on the last day of work before the Christmas break. What a nice compliment! I can just picture it - a bunch of electricians and apprentices dining on tiramisu on the 30th floor of a building under construction at Yonge/Eglinton in Toronto, lol!!! Rest assured that the night before, I'll be whipping up a double batch for him to take to work!

I've been making gift bags for my Christmas gifts this year - I'm running out of time and getting stressed so I probably won't make many more, but I did get quite a few done - I'll try to get even MORE done for next year - less wrapping paper = a good thing!! Great stash buster too ;)




Sandra :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails