Thursday, June 19, 2008

So many messy babies!

I'm still on a bib kick, and can't stop making the little sweeties! These ones are all made with scrap or freecycle fabric ... I've made a lot of girly ones lately so now the boys need coverage as well! I have a couple more made but won't post picture of them until they get to their intended recipients - I'll be mailing some to Jenn this weekend, and a surprise one to a ******* buddy who needs a little ****-**-** :) Will post pictures later, lol.

I finished 2 bibs today (not pictured), and my goal for the afternoon is to finish up two more bibs, and two more pillowcases for ConKerrCancer.org -- I was at the fabric store yesterday and one of the associates told me she has 30 cases ready for them! I picked up a metre of fabric to go with some fabric I already have, so I should be able to get two cases done today :) (1 metre each of two fabrics makes 2 pillowcases)

Good luck Chris, writing his last exam this morning!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the bibs you make, but it makes my heart sing when I hear about the pillowcases you make for children with cancer. You do so much good with all your donations to needy causes.

    I'm proud of what you do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails