Thursday, June 19, 2008

2 more pillowcases, 2 more bibs :)

Goal reached -- I made 2 more pillowcases for ConKerrCancer.org - lime green + fish fabrics, tarted up with orange and green trim where the cuff meets the case :) I also got another 2 bibs done but they're gifties, so I'm not posting a picture of them yet. Good day - 4 bibs and 2 pillowcases ... plus I made a huge pot of macaroni salad for supper (that's not a 5 minute job, either!) and tried a new recipe -- Fresh Green Beans from Pioneer Woman Cooks - yummy!

Kids are out looking at a desk from craigslist -- judging by the length of time they've been gone, I'd say the desk met with their approval, and they're taking it apart to get it to fit in the car. They took a whack of tools with them, to be prepared. I hope they haven't been kidnapped and sent into white slavery --- those people will be surprised at how much TEENAGE BOYS EAT!!! HA!!!! I'm not totally blase about this - they both have cellphones with them and I'll be calling them in a few minutes, plus I have the seller's phone number and address, lol.

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors of those pillowcases!!

    They are probably coming home with more than a desk...the guy probably unloaded more stuff on them....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Sandra, you've been so productive that it puts me to shame. Very cute pillowcases.
    Don't you just love Pioneer Woman? I've been following her for quite a while. She's not only a good cook but she's very humerous too.
    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails