Thursday, June 26, 2008

Grab Bag and Pillowcase :)


Pillowcase #8 completed ... and Grab Bag #1 completed as well. The grab bag pattern is a bit fussier than I normally like, but if you go slow it will work out fine. It's a good size for a lunchbag - too small (in my world) for a regular purse or project carrying bag. It would make a great bag for a kid - the smaller size and neat design would, I think, catch their attention! I did this grab bag in stash scrap fabric so it isn't the prettiest looking bag - next time around, now that I know that the pattern will work, I'll use something nicer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails