Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A bit of a new design for cage quilts ...

last month I finished a quilt flimsy from my UFO cabinet, and this month I picked out a bag of strips that had been pieced for ??? project - I have no idea of what I had in mind when I pieced them, LOL.  There are about a dozen strips 7" wide x varying lengths - I decided to stitch them to a 20.5" square foundation (a very thin king sized sheet I picked up at the thrift store) along with other fabric, then back/birth/freemo them for cage quilts.  I got the first one done today - I want to finish up this pile of strips by the end of the month, as my June UFO completion :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!


Related Posts with Thumbnails