Friday, June 11, 2010

A baby!

We just found out tonight that our niece Daniela - out in Edmonton, Alberta - is expecting a baby in September - wooooooohoooooooooooo!!  Time to start making baby bibs and quilts, lol.  Congratulations Daniela and Aaron, and congratulations Nonno and Nonna Sergio and Maria (Sergio is my husband's oldest brother) :)  A BABY!!!!  *excited happy dance* :)

Here's a little pretty I made today based on another photo I had on my computer - more Evelyns fabric, but this time with added prairie point goodness!  These scrap bags are certainly proving fun to work with!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! The best babies are born in Edmonton (me and my DD, for instance)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! Babies are the best. We are going to see ours on Sunday for her baptism.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails