Thursday, June 10, 2010

New design ...

I have a file on my computer with pictures and links I've saved from various online sites ... of projects I would like to make some day.  Some have patterns, some don't.  I found one on my old laptop today and decided to "whip one up" ;)  I'm not finished yet but so far so good.  The fabric is from the scrap bags I bought @ Evelyns in Newmarket --- I love that they did the co-ordinating for me, lol.  Luckily I had some rick rack in exactly the right color - hopefully I can finish this little girl tomorrow :)

And here's a picture of DH, glass of wine in hand, bothering me down in the studio.  OK, he's not bothering me - he's checking to see when the water softener is going to regenerate, lol.  Fortunately the water softener, furnace, air conditioner and water heater are all right in the middle of my studio!!!  *rolls eyes* :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails