Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Humbug triplets :)

Here are some Christmas gifts I made for my sister and her two daughters:

Patch inside Stacie's bag

The other patch inside Stacie's bag
Patches for Jenn's bag
Patch inside Sherry's bag

The other patch inside Sherry's bag
The triplets, completed

Back of the bags

Close-up of one of the bags
Names from: Free Embroidery Name Library
Stacie's tree and Jenn's wreath:  Christmas Whimsies by Designs by Sick 
Sherry's pretty tree:  Freebie from Sew Teri-fic Designs 
Fabric from:  Joanns in Cortland, New York (which we found by accident when we were looking for a place to eat, lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails