Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Happy birthday, and Happy birth day :)

Happy birthday to my SIL Heather (today), and happy Birth Day to my newest great nephew (yesterday)!   Jenn had her baby, Jenn had her baby, my sister is now a GRAMMIE!!!

Here's Grammie Sherry holding Lleyton (LL Cool B!) - baby momma Jenn looks fantastic only a day after having him - BRATTY KID!!

Proud grandpa Mark holding Lleyton - the star of the show looks ever so handsome and contented :)  He looks like his daddy in this photo!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! How cute are they?!? I'd better get the crochet hook out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to everyone... looks so very sweet...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never saw this post! Wow, how quickly time flies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails