Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Monday Makers! #6 :)

Time for another Monday Makers! update - as per my usual efficiency, I'm posting it on Tuesday ;)  Last week I started several new projects, and I got 2 1/3 of 3 goals finished ;)

Set of 4 drawstring bags (about 10" x 16") - done :) 

Chickeny denim bibs - done :)

Flex frame bag - 1 completed of 3 - this one measures 4.5" x 7".
A finish from Week 4 is the last of the scrappy zipper bags made with scraps from previous projects - I'm glad I'm finished with these prints - I'm sick of them, lol.  The few bits and pieces left over went into my scrap quilt pile - I won't have to look at them for a long time :D

Goals for this coming week are to finish a shark stuffy  (NAYY) and another set of gift bags. I started these last night while I was watching Blacklist - I seem to get very productive close to midnight, LOL! 

Shark stuffy from BedbuggsPatterns store on Etsy :)

Drawstring bags from a FQ set from a long-ago Joanns shopping trip :D

And now I'm off to check out this weeks' links - I want to see what the others are getting up to :D

Posted to Monday Makers! #6 @ Hug-a-Bit Quilts :)

9 comments:

  1. Are you sure you don't have magic elves helping you get all that sewing done? You are ah-mazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done!! You have made lots of stuff-wish I could be as productive as you are LOLL
    Thanks for linking up Sandra :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I'd get sick of looking at those scrappy bags, unless you've made a ton of them. Great finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you get so much finished and it looks great! about that midnight stuff that sounds like me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been busy and they're all lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so productive, I'm such a slacker!!! Love the projects, can't wait to see the stuffy too :) Hugs, Mickie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sewing room must be such a magical place, and well-stocked with sewing faeries! Lovely finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. More wonderful makes. I love all your colourful creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow ! I love your scrappy zipper bags ! I'd like to make some too with my scraps (just have to find some time ;-) )
    You've finished almost everything ! Good girl !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails