Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Make-up bags and shopping lists :)


3 more make-up bags finished, and since Fabricland's 50% off sale starts tomorrow, I bagged up some projects that are unfinished until I get "stuff" for them - this way I can take the bags to the store with me and match fabrics/trims etc :) There are make-up bags, hotpads and a baby quilt in those 6 bags, lol!

Under the ziplock bags you can see my New England Patriots quilt - that was a gift for my 20 year old for his birthday ... in January *blush*. I've pulled it out to get it finished - it's the #1 UFO on my list right now! #2 is Cabana Bois, but I have until summer to get it finished :D

4 comments:

  1. girlfriend, your are soooo organized!!! :)
    I love the make up bags. The cherry ones are my all time favorite, the rick rack just adds something so endearing to them! Have fun when you get to shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love little bags. They are so fun. I always have things to fill them with. You make great bags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little make-up bags are so cheerful! Love 'em.
    I can't believe how organized you are!! I'll probably head over to the local Fabricland to get some rotary blades and -- well, who knows what else! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My, my, you've been busy! The makeup bags with the pretty orange rickrack is adorable.
    What a lucky duck you are to be able to hit a 50% off fabric sale. Those kinds of sales are none existent over here. I'm jealous!
    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails