Saturday, May 15, 2010

Assembly line - black!

Another day, another assembly line - this time with the black thread ;) 

Hubby just came downstairs to check out the new water softener, and noticed my "new" sewing machine.  He actually commented on how nice looking it is :)  Not something he would normally notice - that's for sure!  I took the opportunity to tell him how well the machine works and that I had ordered some accessories for it --- now he won't be too surprised when the Mastercard bill comes in at the end of the month, LOL.  He did ask if I was going to get it serviced, so that will be coming up within the next month or two.  What a great guy :) 

1 comment:

  1. I have that dachshund fabric. It's one of the "sheets" that I ruined. Now I know what to do with the left overs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails