Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bags from scraps :)

Here are the 4 bags I made from the first bag of scraps I bought from Evelyns --- the fabric is so nice to work with!

A couple of bags completed with a different set of scraps from Evelyns - the bag on the top is made from a pattern I drafted myself, and the coin purse @ the bottom is from a pattern from thecreativethimble.com :)

This bag was made just so I could use up the scrap piece of pink/white/black fabric in the centre of the bag, lol.  A zipper bag made around a single scrap - I guess I must really like scraps! ;)

I also got one more watermelon placemat done tonight - only one more to go and the set is finished.  I'll take a photo of the entire set when it's completed :)

1 comment:

  1. I like 'em! What do you do with all the bags you make anyhow? A girl can only have so many makeup/sewing/doodad bags!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails