Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ironing board covers and a Kitty :)


I recently came across a blog that had a tutorial for making ironing board covers. I've wanted to make one for a long time, but assumed that they would be fiddly and difficult to make. NOT SO!! In under an hour my ironing board went from EWWWWWWWW to Awwwwwwwwwwww!!!! The old cover looked even worse than this photo shows - I threw it in the washer so I could photograph it, LOL. It was disgusting!! I left it on for extra padding, and added the new one right on top! Now I wish I had more ironing boards so I could make new covers for them :D Well, maybe not ... I don't like pressing THAT much :D

During our trip to North Carolina last week I finally got to meet and visit with a long-time internet buddy - Karen (HI, BUBE!!!!!) - she made me this adorable wallhanging featuring my beloved kitty Zoomer - he's the "M" kitty on this wallhanging :) THANK YOU SO MUCH Karen - it's beautiful, and will always remind me of our (first!) meeting at Mary Jo's :)

4 comments:

  1. My ironing board is in desperate need of a new cover! Thank you for posting the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely *ahem* cover for your ironing board! And your wall hanging gift is so sweet. Lucky You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great ironing board cover. I may have to check those out. Love that Kitty wall hanging... and I'm so jealous you got to go to Mary Jo's. It's one of the things I miss about living in NC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute..so you love kitties hey...glad I sent you that notebook...hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails