Friday, October 30, 2009

Zipper bags for Nino :)

I got the last of the zipper bags done this morning for a project my friend Nino is working on - these will get mailed in the next few days :D Actually I have several packages to get ready for mailing so I'll try to get them all packed and out in the next few days!

I did part 5 of the dog SAL last night (the red version) - will get the blue version done in the next few days - I'm all caught up on that project - there's only one more installment and the SAL is complete! As long as my fingers hold up to the "stress", I'm on a roll :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails