Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Every little boy needs a boxy bag ;)

Another wee set for Blue Hills - Patchyapple boxy bag and a zipper bag - this fabric, like lots of fabric in previously posted projects, was given to me by Susan -- and Susan - notice the black thingy (I forget what it's called - the metal ring on the tab of the zipper bag) - that's from you as well!  The ribbon I used for the zipper pulls was originally wrapped around some curtains I bought a year ago - I repurposed it right into my craft room, LOL.

2 comments:

  1. You make the best boy bags - these are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool fabric for boys! What do you mean you've forgotten the word? That is the word - it's a black thingy. Everyone knows that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails