Thursday, January 3, 2013

Last finishes of 2012 :D

Here are a few more of my finishes for 2012 - I had them sitting in a pile on the table until I could get around to photographing them, lol.

I Think Sew pleated pouch - size medium (7" x 5.5") :)

In Color Order drawstring bag :)

Use up bits and pieces zipper bags :D - note the twin needle stitching on the denim bag [top row, right] - the denim was upcycled from a pair of DS2's work jeans :D (for Blue Hills)

Patchwork pieced zipper bag (for Blue Hills)

Prairie point added to the pouch for fun!

Canada boxy handled bag and zipper bag (for Blue Hills) :)

6 comments:

  1. You never stop, Sandra. Blue Hills is lucky to have you sewing for them. I LOVE the patchwork pieced zipper bag 2nd from the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a machine, lol! Love the little prairie point. Did you count your projects for 2012? Must be in the thousands, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I particularly love the patchwork pieced zipper bag too!!
    You have stacks of goodies that you've made there you
    creative little budgie!!
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got quite an assortment here! I've love to see a photo of your zipper supply. Now that must be even more impressive!than your output which is freakin' astounding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. blimey, did you stop for Christmas or sew with one hand and stuff turkey in your mouth with the other?? Love that prairie point...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pouches are faultless and beautiful as always. Love the patchwork one. So bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails