Wednesday, December 7, 2016

OMG - December :)

Here's a quick drive-by post because my oven is going to beep in a few minutes to tell me that my turkey is finished cooking, lol.  I checked it a few minutes ago and it needed about 10 more minutes, so it's a good thing I type fast!  ;)

My goal for OMG this month is to actually finish the quilt I've been working on. I posted a picture last month of the progress I had made in November, which was to finish the last 2 (of 9) blocks, to QAYG them, and to trim them down to size.  I actually got the entire quilt top put together in November, so this month's goal is to buy the fleece for the backing, then birth and tie this puppy so it's ready to be donated :)

Posting this to the December goal setting party here :)

4 comments:

  1. Gotta love a goal that includes a bit of fabric shopping :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Heidi's comment!! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails