Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A few more March photos (and a rant!)



Here are a few more projects I got finished this month - 4 cage quilts, a New England Patriots pillow (to match the quilt I finished earlier) and a last little make-up bag :) I also finished fixing the Cabana Bois row that I screwed up earlier this week - I had to rip the whole row apart and resew it with the proper sashes *rolls eyes*. Tomorrow I have to install a plug cover in my son's room (right Heather? LOL!!!) and work on some hotpads I have cooking away in my craft room :)

I'm also going to make an appointment with a naturopath about my psoriasis - the newest medication I'm taking isn't helping much, I'm tired of my hands and feet hurting, I'm tired of limping, and I'm tired of all these stupid medications NOT WORKING!!! My psoriasis isn't some special case that's different than everybody elses - it's like the drug companies are making these stupid drugs KNOWING they won't work. I've tried over a dozen different drugs and NONE of them work??!!! None of the doctors can give me any suggestions as to what I might be doing to exacerbate the problem - they prescribe new and different medications that - after 2 or 3 or 4 months of use - DON'T DO ANYTHING!!!

I'm hoping that the naturopath can give me some help working on this. As it is I can't give blood now for 2 years because one of the medications I took last year can cause BIRTH DEFECTS if a pregnant lady gets my blood! That is serious medication ... and it DIDN'T EVEN WORK!!!!

Psoriasis SUCKS!!! /end rant!!!!

:)

3 comments:

  1. OH Sandra, I am so sorry you are feeling badly. I hate doctor frustrations. I hope the natural doctor can help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find the root cause to your psoriasis soon or at least some medication that will ease your discomfort. Take care, my friend.
    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails