Sunday, February 3, 2008

2 miles and 2 pillowcases - coincidence? ;)

I walked 2 miles today - the weather was perfect (0C, and with the windchill, -4C) so I hustled my butt out there to see if I could do my 2 mile walk, and I did :) I was tired and sweaty at the end, but I did it, YAY!

And here's the set of pillowcases I made last night :)

Now I'm off to the studio - all my guys are sitting here watching football - I think it's something called ... The Grey CupSuperbowl 42, so I'm getting the hell out of Dodge so I don't have to watch this, LOL.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails