Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'm the HOOKER???!?! I can't be Scarlett???!!!

ROTFL this isn't the result I was expecting! HA!!!!







Which Character from 'Gone With The Wind' are you?




You are Belle Watling. You are Atlanta's Bad Woman. The Madam of your own brothel, you make good money tending to the needs of the city gentlemen. Yet your occupation proves your personality otherwise. You can be quite gentle and motherly when the situation calls.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love it!!! I'm Mammy...I aim to please...oh BTW,the ticker needs to get moving my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe I was Rhett Butler! Who knew! :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails