Wednesday, February 13, 2008

6 bibs done :)

Yes, I know one of the purple bibs has a booboo - I noticed it as soon as I finished it ;) OH - wait - it was PLANNED that way! Yes, it was! This way the baby can see the pictures right sides up :D Two girly, 2 Batman and 2 neutral purple bibs - ready for C4C :)

I'll be doing more of the patchwork ones - the remnants I had weren't big enough so I pieced them - I like the way they turn out! I have some other purples cut in strips already, and some cats ... these bibs are great stashbusters - I've already used up several flannel scraps :)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go busy beaver! Your charity work amazes me. I don't think anyone would have noticed your booboo. We are our own worst critics, huh? Your blog is turning out really cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails