Friday, February 1, 2008

Pillowcases and Treks :)


That Kenmore I stoleborrowed from my neighbour is a little TROOPER!! Today it *again* ran like a charm - I am LIKING this!! And it surely puts me in a happier mood than my beastly Babylock, lol. Today I whipped up a pair of pillowcases - simple sewing to be sure, but no problems during the construction makes Sandra a happy camper :)

And - my sister-in-law (Heather) and I each put in our first MILE today (me via an exercise video, she via a treadmill) - our goal is to walk 100 miles by May 1, and today was the first day of the "trek". One mile down, 99 to go, LOL.

What a GREAT day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails