Friday, February 15, 2008

6 more bibs ...








I used up a couple more pieces of stash flannel, and got 2 more rows put together for the baby quilt. The 40% off sale is next week at Fabricland, so I'll be able to pick up a nice piece of bright (yellow, green, pink, blue? :D) fabric for the quilt backing. I think I'm going to birth this one, and round off the edges - it should be pretty when it's done :) (all these items are for C4C)

And speaking of the weather (ok, we weren't, so I took poetic license - sue me :D) - WHEN THE HELL IS IT GOING TO WARM UP?!??!??! Come on SPRING!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails