Friday, October 15, 2010

Sandra saves and sews selvages, smiling softly :)

The bag I'm making is here - but I'm making it without that bow/scarf thing hanging on it :D  I'm copying this version.  Tonight I cut out the base fabric and got to work.

Side 1 finished!!  I'll have enough selvages for the other side and a matching zipper bag *whew* :)

 Unfortunately I made a huge mess in my sewing room while I was working on this -- here are a couple of photos.  I didn't clean up at all, so this is the real (and messy) deal!

Yeah I told you things got messy, LOL!!!  Hopefully tomorrow I get the front and handles finished!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I love what you are doing with your selvages. will be a cool bag and zipper pouch!! Home and happy Patty pat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails