Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Treat Totes and a Canadian bear :)

Here are a couple of "Small Treat Totes" I made tonight - one for our young neighbour Nikky and one for g-nephew Matteo :)  Very easy to make, although next time I'll interface the fabric to give it a bit more body.  I'll put some Halloween candy in Matteo's for when we give it to him Saturday night :)

LOLOLOLOL isn't this guy cute?  My friend Nancy made him - she hasn't gifted him yet so she can't post him on her blog until after he's received :)  He's even cuter in person than the photo shows - I wanted to snuggle him and tuck him in bed, lol.   I'll be making a few of these little cuties - this pattern is from Sew Darn Cute by Jenny Ryan - a really sweet book!  I saw Nancy's copy when she got it - it's got enough cute projects in it that I would have bought the book myself if she hadn't :D

1 comment:

  1. I love the totes. Very cute. The bear leaves me speechless :D I just love his eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails