Thursday, September 29, 2011

A few last finishes for September :)

 3 bibs that I literally pieced together with the last bits and pieces of the giraffe and hippo prints, and the last bits of some red (and reddish) flannel :) 
 Nancy did you give me this fabric? I used it all up - this set will go to Blue Hills :) 
My second wet bag - when I tried out the pattern a few months ago I kitted 2 of them, so now both are finished :D

Tonight I finished my bug quilt - it's in the washer right now so I'll post a picture tomorrow - it's a Christmas gift so I'm happy to have it done!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the bug quilt. What did you finally decide to do with the borders?

    I'm going to check at Hancocks and see if they have some of that PLU... a wet bag would be a good thing to add to the travel sets that I'm making for Christmas gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails