Monday, March 19, 2012

Mystery project :)

I needed a record of the layout for this quilt as I have to take the blocks off the wall, and wanted to be able to look it up when I get working on it :D


Here's a little project I'm working on - can you guess what it might be?  I've never made one in this design, it has no zippers (LOL) and I originally found it - and repinned it - on Pinterest ;)

Here's a close-up of the fabric - this was a print I got @ Joanns a few years ago on clearance - this project will use up the last bits and pieces I had in stash :)

3 comments:

  1. Good idea to take a pic of your layout, you're such a smartie. No clue what your project is going to be.....????? Inquiring minds want to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, it's s pouch with no zipper which makes no sense, but that little zipper reference makes me think it is. (Did I just write that awful sentence?)

    AND I see a little strip quilt growing in the corner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't have a zipper? Nope, you're not making it. It's a total red herring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails