Saturday, March 8, 2008

Cat in the Hat ... I mean Cat in the Cupboard :)

This is the sight that greeted me a few minutes ago when I came into the kitchen to do something - Zoomer has found himself a new hidey spot, LOL. He's comfortably perched in the side of the cabinet where we normally store his food - I had forgotten to put it away earlier this morning, and he made himself at home. I'm owned by my cat, and he rules the roost :) What can I say? He's a well fleshed redhead - just like his momma - of COURSE he rules the roost!!!

1 comment:

  1. hehe...hey Zoomer, did you have to hide from your red-headed mama again?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails