Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pecan Coffee Cake :)

I'm still not feeling 100% from my cold so I've been doing bits of housework here and there, and taking lots of breaks. I got the kitchen tidied up, the first floor vaccuumed, a load of dark laundry done, and I made a pot of veggie/ham chowder and a pecan coffee cake. I think I'll send DS2 to the bakery for some sliced meat and fresh buns, so when hubby and DS1 get home from work, they can have soup/sandwiches/cake for supper. I'm going back to my spot on the couch - the Tylenol just kicked in and I'm going to have a wee nap, lol.

Oh yes - this wonderful coffee cake recipe is from about.com -- http://baking.about.com/od/coffeecake1/r/pecan.htm
- yummy!

3 comments:

  1. youre more than welcome my dear maple syrup spice
    low calory? in your dreams *lol*

    porchlight is on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise to make more waffles.... as many as you can eat...
    Cant wait to taste your berry cobbler
    porchlight is on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're feeling better. The coffee cake looks yummy. I'll be over tomorrow for coffee and cake.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails