Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Photo catch-up :)

Here are a few finishes that have been sitting on my sewing table for either a few months, or a few days - photography isn't my strong suit and I tend to let things pile up before getting to that task!

These are recent finishes - Christmas drawstring bags.  Some of these are Christmas gifts, some are to wrap Christmas gifts :D   Most of them are about 13" wide x 18" tall - the dark blue ones, bottom row, are only about 9" wide.  While gift bags are a great stashbuster, I don't see much of a dent in my Christmas fabrics box! ;)

More chocolate wrappers!  These ones have Ferraro Rocher chocolates in them - yum :)  These are self-lined, and I used up the entire half yard remnant making these :)



HAHA these are finishes from October that have been sitting around for a couple of months.  They're now packed up for next year, for Blue Hills :) 






Here's what I was working on last night and this morning - can you tell what they'll be?  I've already made a couple of them, but that was months ago :)  Will post the finish pics later, as I actually got 3 of these done :D 

2 comments:

  1. Photographing past projects together with recent makes it appear as if you are even busier than you are - not possible, I know. Everything looks great, especially the ghost and octopus zippies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks great but those chocolate wrappers are fantastic. What a good idea for wrapping gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails