Saturday, June 25, 2011

4 zippers, green thread and a bit of stash :)

These bags are both lined with the same fabric that I used on the outside (I think it's called barkcloth?) - this set is for a gift :)
I thought Blogger was messing with me, as I uploaded 2 different photos but Blogger shows me 2 of the same photo - it turns out that somehow I named the same photo with 2 different names, then deleted everything from the camera.  I'll have to retake the photo tomorrow to upload, LOL.  Definitely can't blame Blogger for that one!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails