Tuesday, June 7, 2011

 Here's the quilt set I got completed for friends whose daughter is expecting 3 days ago (lol) :D   Sorry about the wrinkles - I took it out of the gift bag to photograph it - I should have ironed first!

 Here's one of the reasons I haven't been online much in the last week - I bought this entry-level embroidery machine a week ago for an incredible price - 91% off MSRP :)  I still haven't figured out how to use it!

There's definitely a HUGE learning curve involved here!  The sample in the machine came WITH the machine - I haven't even threaded it yet - I'm still trying to figure out the program and the steps to take to even START sewing!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely gift Sandra~! Yes a definite learning curve- took me a year to get mine out of the box. Not because I had to learn how to open a box, but because I was afraid of what was in it, lol! I think you're doing great so far. You got it out in the open already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Are you going to embroider your entire house up when you've got it going? Is Dennis going to have embroidery on his underpants? (And we both know what it would say!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really pretty yellow floral fabric you used in the baby quilt and the chenille will make it so soft and cuddly.

    Congratulations on your new machine. Super cool! You'll get it figured out and then you'll be putting embroidery on your box bags and baby quilts and who knows what else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am hunting up all the plain cotton napkins I own for some embroidery embellishment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails