Sunday, June 26, 2011

Here are the 2 finishes I couldn't post last night - the linen and sunflower zippies.  Today I finished the shamrock boxy bag - that and the sunflower bag will go to Blue Hills, and the linen bag will go in my gift box.

I also completed 2 golf themed zipper bags but will get their photo after I finish the matching boxy bags :)

Today we went to Frankie Tomatto's in Markham for our son's 21st birthday brunch (his actual birthday is tomorrow).  The food isn't great but you get to go to the stations as often as you want, and we've been taking the kids there for birthdays since they were little :)  The older boy now prefers The Keg (ME TOO!) but the birthday boy got to choose :) 

2 comments:

  1. The linen one is just lovely, not that the others aren't! Did you have enough to eat then Sandra as you said you didn't like the food? ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your finishes...and happy birthday to your son!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails